Ford Emblem in Bed with Factory Spray-In Bedliner?

rangerdanger

• 3 years later...
On 2/5/2019 at 4:49 AM, rangerdanger said:

I noticed that the Ford emblem is prominently displayed in the bed if you option the factory spray-in bedliner. Is there anyway to order just the insert for the Ford emblem, or is that exclusive to the factory bedliner?

Did you ever find out on this?  I would also like to get one for my truck if it ever arrives.  I left off the factory liner to speed the process slightly.

Does anyone know if spray-in liners are causing delays on Rangers?  Just curious as it didn't slow mine down any in January.  I ordered in October and they started building the 22s on 12/13.  Mine was scheduled for the week of 1/3 and took delivery on 1/27.

11 hours ago, jwillum said:

Does anyone know if spray-in liners are causing delays on Rangers?  Just curious as it didn't slow mine down any in January.  I ordered in October and they started building the 22s on 12/13.  Mine was scheduled for the week of 1/3 and took delivery on 1/27.

I am not sure about what is happening today but when I looked at trading in my '19 Ranger back in November for a new one they said all of them they were receiving at that time did not have the spray-in liners. They said it would hold up delivery.