Jump to content
  • Custom Search


Sign in to follow this  
Decker

Where Is The IUAW?

Recommended Posts

 #SaveOshawaGM

Unifor Canada
 
 
This Union is fighting. Do we? This union is communicating their message to the masses. Do we? This Union uses their dues to broadcast their message to the USA during our Super Bowel. Do we?
 
While Dennis and those other IUAW Rep`s sit in their cabins in the woods of our Black Lake using our boats, our golf course or sit in Vegas for over a month at a conference on our dues, do they really think their methods are what the union was put in place for?
 
The sheep dogs do not. When will the membership of the UAW stop being sheep?
 
Please take a minute to watch "Flight against Corporate Greed" then ask yourselves what did we give? What will we be asked to give this September?  
Edited by Decker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any IUAW Billboard's in Michigan about our Give`um More Plant closings? Much less a super bowel commercial.....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about the company shipping 70% of the Stamping and sub-assembly work for both the Ranger AND Bronco to Flex-N-Gate and the Union doesn't even try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

How about the company shipping 70% of the Stamping and sub-assembly work for both the Ranger AND Bronco to Flex-N-Gate and the Union doesn't even try. 

But isn't that Flex-N-Gate plant represented by the UAW?

HRG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

But isn't that Flex-N-Gate plant represented by the UAW?

HRG

I honestly don't know. It's a brand new plant they built in Detroit specifically for the Ranger. 

Thats not the point. That's work that we used to have for Focus and C-Max. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or how about giving the Axle for the Ranger and the Bronco to Dana, when they have a perfectly good ALXE plant in Sterling Heights? You would think it would be cheaper to build those axles at Sterling Axle since they are a 2 tier plant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sterling Archer said:

Or how about giving the Axle for the Ranger and the Bronco to Dana, when they have a perfectly good ALXE plant in Sterling Heights? You would think it would be cheaper to build those axles at Sterling Axle since they are a 2 tier plant.

As much as it sucks, I would think that's more of a capacity issue rather than straight up being cheap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 5:06 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

As much as it sucks, I would think that's more of a capacity issue rather than straight up being cheap. 

Sterling had the capacity when it supplied all the axles for the previous ranger and bronco. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sterling is only around 70 % capacity so that is not the reason. There is still alot of empty space and more each and every day. They are removing all of the outdated equipment and trying to find new work to put in the empty spaces. Its not like we do not have the manpower. We just got 80 people from VanDyke and another 80 coming in the next few weeks.

Its pretty bad when VanDyke has a jumbo banner posted outside the plant saying they are the " assembly plant of the year " for 2018 and they are basically down to one shift. If they are the plant of the year then why did Livonia get all of their jobs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sterling Archer said:

Sterling is only around 70 % capacity so that is not the reason. There is still alot of empty space and more each and every day. They are removing all of the outdated equipment and trying to find new work to put in the empty spaces. Its not like we do not have the manpower. We just got 80 people from VanDyke and another 80 coming in the next few weeks.

Its pretty bad when VanDyke has a jumbo banner posted outside the plant saying they are the " assembly plant of the year " for 2018 and they are basically down to one shift. If they are the plant of the year then why did Livonia get all of their jobs?

It was just a theory. I guess it is just ford being cheap 😒

 

As far as Van Dyke is concerned, what do they even build there anymore since all of their stuff is getting phased out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I hear from the people coming to Sterling from VanDyke is they are going down to 1 shift. They only have 1 line running. That is what is keeping the doors open. I really hope they get some new work in the next contract or that Ford gets their head out of their asses and keeps building at least some small cars. I cant believe they are getting rid of the Fusion and Focus. You see them EVERYWHERE !!!!! I understand that they are not as profitable as trucks and SUV's but incase anyone has noticed the price of gas is going back up. Once it gets above $ 3 per gallon I think we are going to start and see the small car sales start to pick up again. Especially if our piece of crap governor gets her $ .45 gasoline tax she wants. But hey. Keep voting Democrat and following the union like a bunch of sheeple instead of doing some research on the canditates and making informed decisions.

Edited by Sterling Archer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah as if republicans care about the working class.

On 3/17/2019 at 6:08 PM, Sterling Archer said:

From what I hear from the people coming to Sterling from VanDyke is they are going down to 1 shift. They only have 1 line running. That is what is keeping the doors open. I really hope they get some new work in the next contract or that Ford gets their head out of their asses and keeps building at least some small cars. I cant believe they are getting rid of the Fusion and Focus. You see them EVERYWHERE !!!!! I understand that they are not as profitable as trucks and SUV's but incase anyone has noticed the price of gas is going back up. Once it gets above $ 3 per gallon I think we are going to start and see the small car sales start to pick up again. Especially if our piece of crap governor gets her $ .45 gasoline tax she wants. But hey. Keep voting Democrat and following the union like a bunch of sheeple instead of doing some research on the canditates and making informed decisions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told being forced to MAP ISA was a good thing

 

now I'm on the verge of being forced to take a TLO up to 2 years long 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G-D Dam It Fuzzy this shit has to stop!!!!

Are there any transferrers available? CAP is the a shithole morale wise but if can deal with the stupid epidemic, you could get the money here.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decker said:

G-D Dam It Fuzzy this shit has to stop!!!!

Are there any transferrers available? CAP is the a shithole morale wise but if can deal with the stupid epidemic, you could get the money here.   

Nope. 

This is why nobody wanted to go to body. We all knew we would all be extras until the Bronco launches, which BTW the union still insists is happening this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×