sub pay W-2

CindyC

Good to see (sarcasm) that communications is terrible nationwide.  This had to have been decided upon some time ago.  Why not a heads up before now?  It’s a good move, but it would  have been good to know earlier. Ford HR  stinks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mnm said:

Good to see (sarcasm) that communications is terrible nationwide.  This had to have been decided upon some time ago.  Why not a heads up before now?  It’s a good move, but it would  have been good to know earlier. Ford HR  stinks. 

That's what happens when you outsource most of it to India 

Combining income on your W2 can always make for surprises.

But the second week in March will have a little surprise for CAP`ers that start the retooling the first week. It will start with the reoccurring question of but... but but, I earned that profit sharing check in 2018 why can`t I sign up for unemployment and SUB for the second week of March??? (the state asks "during the certification week did you "earn" or "receive earnings" income?")

Once again the company gets a pass during retooling, Ahhhh details details....

But the first week will be 100% SUB :bananapiano: but.... any guesses when that check will drop in our account?

11 hours ago, Decker said:

Combining income on your W2 can always make for surprises.

But the second week in March will have a little surprise for CAP`ers that start the retooling the first week. It will start with the reoccurring question of but... but but, I earned that profit sharing check in 2018 why can`t I sign up for unemployment and SUB for the second week of March??? (the state asks "during the certification week did you "earn" or "receive earnings" income?")

Once again the company gets a pass during retooling, Ahhhh details details....

But the first week will be 100% SUB :bananapiano: but.... any guesses when that check will drop in our account?

April 5th, if we're lucky. I figured our first week back we'll get'em all at once or something.

Hmmmm

Following all the announcements made in the last few days by Ford about that Billion Dollar`s, there was a confirmation by the Illinois Department of Employment Security "Ford Employee`s" will not have to claim their profit sharing checks as income during their week of unemployment certification, the second week in March.  What a difference a Billion Dollar's makes :clapping:

Edited by Decker

4 hours ago, Decker said:

Hmmmm

Following all the announcements made in the last few days by Ford about that Billion Dollar`s, there was a confirmation by the Illinois Department of Employment Security "Ford Employee`s" will not have to claim their profit sharing checks as income during their week of unemployment certification, the second week in March.  What a difference a Billion Dollar's makes :clapping:

you mean the part where Ford finally holds up to their end of the 2015 contract agreement? now I understand why they hired so many temps it was to meet contract agreement.