Medium Slate Grey Ash Swirl interior

Mace

We just ordered a 2019 with medium slate and grey ash swirl interior and was hoping someone could share pictures as we physically haven’t seen this mix and or really good pictures. Also is the grey slate to light as we have three kids. I was afraid to go with the cappuccino as I think my kids would destroy it.

thank you

I don't have a picture, but ordered this combo. The gray is a medium gray. I felt it was dark enough that dirt would not be a huge issue. I felt black was too dark and cappuccino was too light. You can probably see a picture in a navigator brochure online.

Edited by Andy L

I think you are making a good choice by what you are describing. It is definitely darker than light gray. I probably would've ordered this as well as it bridges the gap from the very light cappuccino (which we ordered) to the ebony interior very well. My wife did not care for the medium slate in person. I like that the wood is not typical and doesn't look very wood-like at all honestly.

I have not seen slate in person. 

We have two kids (5 and 7), and my wife insisted on black interior and rubber floor mats, because we heavly use the car, and we have seen too many medium tan and grey interiors that looked tarnished from subtle stains after only a couple years. 

It also depends how much dirty soccer mud, ski gear, and other mess will be in the car (one friend had stains just from her designer over dyed blue jeans) - and also what your tolorance level for a black interior is. 

If the car will be parked in the sun alot i think i would pick a lighter interior and accept wear and stains as part of a well used car. We garage keep the car, live near san fran (85 degrees is a rarity, even in the summer), and go to the snow alot, so the black getting hot isnt a big issue.

If you tint thew front windows and use a sunshade a dark interior should not be an issue. The black interior comes with a black headliner which makes the interior feel dark to me. I really liked the gray. If it was a light gray, I would have gotten the black interior.