Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

ice-capades

2020 Lincoln Aviator Order Guide

View File

Thanks. Any more information? Any information about the hybrid?

Nothing yet.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:52 PM, ice-capades said:

View File

Do yo know when they will be releasing invoice pricing on the Aviator?  I see. they have done that on the Explorer.

6 hours ago, msm859 said:

Do yo know when they will be releasing invoice pricing on the Aviator?  I see. they have done that on the Explorer.

I can only access the Lincoln Order Guides via the Ford Fleet site which does not include the Lincoln Price Lists. Although the 2020 Lincoln Aviator Order Guide has been available for some time now, it's finally listed at the Ford Fleet site but there's no file available to download. Another example of the skill set in action at Ford!

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

I can only access the Lincoln Order Guides via the Ford Fleet site which does not include the Lincoln Price Lists. Although the 2020 Lincoln Aviator Order Guide has been available for some time now, it's finally listed at the Ford Fleet site but there's no file available to download. Another example of the skill set in action at Ford!

Well I am sorry to hear that.  I was wanting to figure out what the X plan pricing would be.

3 hours ago, msm859 said:

Well I am sorry to hear that.  I was wanting to figure out what the X plan pricing would be.

Based on Navigator it should be $4K - $4500 below MSRP.    If you can find a dealer willing to accept X plan.

2 hours ago, akirby said:

Based on Navigator it should be $4K - $4500 below MSRP.    If you can find a dealer willing to accept X plan.

Thanks.  Perhaps not initially, but eventually I am not worried about it.  My last 3 corvettes have been bought with GMS pricing.  My problem is going to be Reserve II or Black Label.

so i hauled myself and spouse to the chicago auto show today to check this out.   I was seriously ready to make a deposit and order or whatever.

It's a lot smaller than the gator.   A LOT smaller.

They still had it on "prototype lockdown" -- no sitting inside or opening hatches or doors.   Okay, i get that.   but it's still smaller than i expected.  Rear hatch opening was roughly 33 inches.  no specifics on size of battery.   

I went to look at the explorer, because I could at least sit in it and measure stuff.   I don't know why, but the 2020 explorer feels bigger.  Not enough, but somewhat.

Anyway, for my needs, i guess i'm looking at an expedition or navigator.   I was really excited, and feel kinda let down.   I'll get over it.

I heard it is about 200 inches in length,  that would not be small for a midsize SUV.  But let's wait and see. I'm also waiting for more details. Planing for next year.