Kia Telluride

fordtech1

Anyone else having difficulty with that name? For some reason I can’t believe that’s a name.  It sounds  like a Bluetooth device or something. Reminds me of the old Buick’s with dynaride on the dashboard. How did that get to production? It’s just asking for a SNL parody. I can tell you ride a Kia! 

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Umm.....it's a town and ski resort in Colorado.

Well I guess that explains it. I haven’t heard of it. I guess it’s Kia’s Denali or Rainer but instead of trim it’s a model. 

Thanks for the clarification. 

Edited by fordtech1

1 hour ago, tbone said:

It’s a cool little town in a box canyon in Colorado. I’ve skied there a number of years ago. Apparently it’s Kia’s attempt to cash in on images of the old rugged west. I like the name, but not on a Kia.

I’ve never been to Colorado other than a airport layover. I’ll have to check it out. 

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 2:36 PM, tbone said:

It’s a cool little town in a box canyon in Colorado. I’ve skied there a number of years ago. Apparently it’s Kia’s attempt to cash in on images of the old rugged west. I like the name, but not on a Kia.

So it's a Canyon in Colorado and the name DIDN'T go on a pickup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1