Only Grey / Silver / Black Rangers?

On 1/29/2019 at 10:54 AM, SRAces said:

I have a Hot Pepper Red SuperCrew Lariat 4X4 with Medium Stone interior finally scheduled for a 3/11 build week.  Been taking forever.  Dropped the keypad to get it scheduled.  I did a search as well and it seemed to me that the colors mentioned were the majority.  A lot of Sport Packages ordered.  Not a lot of straight up Lariats available with the color keyed bumpers.  I chuckled when I went to my dealer to look at their very first Ranger.  The person showing me the Ranger stated "it comes in either the Sport or Chrome look".  Shaking my head...lol!  Mine will be just like this one reviewed by KBB.

20181125_114452[1].jpg

Colors are personal, but I love this look!

True red with brighter alloy wheels instead of the new-look blacked out. 

Very nice choices - congratulations on the new truck!

On 1/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, Anthony said:

Just got home and fits in the garage quite nicely.  Here's a couple pics I took at the dealer after it got detailed and one showing it fits in my garage.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

o8TgzXE3SWCMUh0o9qfSPw.jpg

Congrats!  very nice - glad you LOVE it.

I haven't bought a new truck in a long time - I hope you mean; "  the dealer detailed it..." as opposed to "I had it detailed" which might imply you had to pay to have a brand new truck detailed. 

Also, I see one thing missing - NY Mets decal..?

On 1/29/2019 at 1:10 PM, Anthony said:

Over here in lower CT, its been the weakest winter as far back as I can remember.  I think since December we have had 2 inches of snow in my town.  Normally we'd be over 20 inches by now. 

Dang. You've been outsnowed by Lubbock, TX this winter!?

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Our Fleet Manager sold (4) 2019 Ranger XL 4x4 SuperCab units in Oxford White to a new account that are factory orders with an Order-to-Delivery estimate of 14-16 weeks. The company had Rangers previously and is now going to replace their Toyota's! 

but but but fleets won’t buy supercabs.......

• Like 2

On 1/30/2019 at 4:43 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

Not sure where that picture came from, but Hot Pepper Red is a shade or 2 darker than that. 

It's a screen capture is off the KBB initial review video review with Lyn Woodward.  That truck is exactly what mine will look like.  Medium Stone leather and black running boards.  Build week is currently 3/11.