2nd row car seat covers - bench?

https://www.canvasback.com/

I know they make cargo liners and seat back covers and I’m pretty sure they have seat covers. I have used them for seat back covers for years. Very nice company and great quality products.  I believe they make items to order, so if you need anything special, they hopefully can help. I wanted my seat back covers without the opening for the latch and they handled it for me.

EDIT: Here are the bench seat covers: https://www.canvasback.com/index.php/bench-and-bucket-seat-covers/bench-seat-covers.html

Edited by HofstraJet

Check out Wet Okole, these covers almost look like they came from the factory.  Nice choice of colors, I have the 'Full Piping' covers in my pickup.  They aren't cheap, but they are quality covers, mine are 8 years old now, and still looking good.

If you call them, they give 20% off for Military, PD, FD, & EMS.  And they will send you small swatches of the colors, I think 3 at most, so you can match your interior as close as possible.

Edited by fusionff
  • Like 1

I ordered from Wet Okole online after checking them out and was pretty excited ... then they called the next day and said they didn't have the measurements for the 2019 Navigator ... I said "that's OK cause they're the same as the 2018" ... they said, "We have not made one for a Navigator since 2009." I said isn't there a way for you to get the measurements and then make it and then you'll have it going forward? They said, sorry we can't help you :(

3 hours ago, HofstraJet said:

Pretty sure rear seats are identical to expedition.

Good point ... wondering if I should just get individual seat barriers for under the car seats and call it good, but really afraid the kids will just trash whatever isn't covered.

I wouldn't be shocked if they haven't made them for the remodeled Expedition yet either.