2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt

Vins

I forgot to mention that the car was ordered with MagneRide, for which I am reading about some consistent delay...

What scares me most though is that "prio 99" code which, according to several posts read on web, means no concrete order is actually processed. But nevertheless on the order sheet it is mentioned "construction confirmed" (translation from German)...

Of course I have spoken with the dealer, according to him the delay is due to the strict allocations here in Europe and to several other delays at Ford (i.e. magneride)...

He said he´s got the "construction confirmation" status in December and therefore expects to receive the VIN within this month.

Could anyone possibly check and/or provide any hint on those order codes indicated in my previous post and others here below?

Here´s some additional info from the order sheet - translated from German:

car status: construction confirmed

order art: F

base: 02

Thank you very much in advance

I see now that I need to move my request to another dedicated (sub)forum, whereof I would need to have 15 posts somewhere else before I can post there....... ???

Interesting..

Can anyone at least help on those codes in the order sheet?

(12 posts to go...?)

• 2 weeks later...