New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

zz28

Adding Satellite Radio to 2019 F1550?

Hey folks!

I just got a 2019 F150 at work. It is kind of a stripped down model but it looks like is has the satellite radio antenna already on the truck on the passenger side like my personal truck. The factory radio does not have a satellite option on it. I was wondering if i could get the SiriusXM adaptor/module and make it work? Or ad an aftermarket adaptor/module? How can I find out if the antenna is really there? Pull the dash apart?

Go aftermarket. Adding the Ford parts will be prohibitively expensive as well as not be able to be programmed to operate properly with IDS/FDRS at your dealer. 

F1550?? New model for fleets?

On 1/17/2019 at 12:53 PM, YT90SC said:

Go aftermarket. Adding the Ford parts will be prohibitively expensive as well as not be able to be programmed to operate properly with IDS/FDRS at your dealer. 

Is the antenna actually there with the wire?

On 1/17/2019 at 12:58 PM, twintornados said:

F1550?? New model for fleets?

Sorry...F150. Typing too ffaaassttt.

Not sure if it's harder or easier these days, but I did this with an 07 MKX. I forgot to order it and just got my order in under the wire, so too late to change. My dealer added the module and it operated same as it would have from the factory. I don't recall what the price was.