Ford Partner recognition X Plan pricing

CaseyKasey

Why is it when you go to the page on the website for pricing and incentives and put in Ranger it shows the XL, XLT, and Lariat. But, if you try and change from a 4x2 to a 4x4 , or from a regular cab to a super cab (they don't even show a super crew), or pick a sport option (they don't show a chrome) all the pricing for MSRP, X Plan and Net Plan Price goes away and just says "Pricing for this vehicle is temporarily not available. Please see your dealer for pricing details." ?

46 minutes ago, CaseyKasey said:

Really, Thanks I wasn't aware of this. Where do I look for it? On the summary somewhere? 

Do you mean the build and price on the Ford website or while on the Partners website? 

On the ford partner website go to the vehicle pricing page and in the upper right you’ll see dealer inventory and build and price.  Both of those show you the X plan price.

It is the standard build and price site but it passes a token that tells it to use X plan pricing.   One caveat - the incentives may not be accurate.  A lot of the incentives seem to now be at the local/regional level.  See if you can find a local dealer who posts the current incentives on their website and use that instead of what it shows on build and price.  Although for Ranger it might not be much right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Great! Everything went smooth w/o any problems. I got my PIN generated, knew exactly what I wanted, so off to the dealer I went and ordered my Ranger Lariat last Saturday the 26th. The only thing that came up was my ordering the hard folding tonneau cover, which he said might hold up the order? Then he said that in our district (upstate South Carolina) allocations were done (I forget the exact word he used) every two weeks and if the allocations were already filled for the two week period when an order was placed then it would be held in line until the next two week period that had an opening. So all I know now is that before I left he said your order has been placed, my deposit check cleared my bank, and I've seen in the past few days the news about the plant going into "massive overtime". 

Just wanted to get some thoughts on what to expect going forward.