New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Only reason I cut off the order sheet was it was uploading blurry.. so i blew it up and screen shot it into 2 pics.. but above is the full order sheet pricing.

The 2020 Explorer USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is open but Ford has not published the official introduction pricing yet. While the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system is displaying prices, there is no Price Level code assigned yet. As such, be careful with any pricing assumptions. 2019MY vs. 2020MY Explorer prices are showing the 2020MY Explorers at prices well below the 2019's which would be very nice but not likely.

Dealers are being told not to expect the 2020 Explorers to start hitting the ground until July. Balance out scheduling for the 2019 Explorers wasn't fun as there were a lot of scheduling commodity issues with XLT's with #202A particularly difficult to get scheduled. 

Edited by ice-capades

7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The 2020 Explorer USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is open but Ford has not published the official introduction pricing yet. While the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system is displaying prices, there is no Price Level code assigned yet. As such, be careful with any pricing assumptions. 2019MY vs. 2020MY Explorer prices are showing the 2020MY Explorers at prices well below the 2019's which would be very nice but not likely.

Dealers are being told not to expect the 2020 Explorers to start hitting the ground until July. Balance out scheduling for the 2019 Explorers wasn't fun as there were a lot of scheduling commodity issues with XLT's with #202A particularly difficult to get scheduled. 

So when can we expect official pricing on the Explorer and Aviator?

8 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I am being told by my connection out in dearborn that the order is in and they have to honor the pricing that was submitted at the time of the order even if ford updates it.  My name is already attached to the order and Ibhave the order #.. so we shall see how this plays out.

Here is my order.. 

20190119_133751.jpg

Edited by blwnsmoke

18 hours ago, msm859 said:

So when can we expect official pricing on the Explorer and Aviator?

The 2020 Lincoln Aviator Order Guide hasn't even been released yet so pricing is a non-issue still. 

16 hours ago, blwnsmoke said:

I am being told by my connection out in dearborn that the order is in and they have to honor the pricing that was submitted at the time of the order even if ford updates it.  My name is already attached to the order and Ibhave the order #.. so we shall see how this plays out.

Here is my order.. 

20190119_133751.jpg

Any time in the past, when the USOB opened and pricing was in the WBDO system, the pricing was accurate. This time there's no Price Level Code assigned and the pricing is substantially below the comparable 2019 Explorer Sport 4WD. Could Ford really be this aggressive with pricing on the new 2020 Explorer ST? Sure, maybe but very doubtful. If anything, there's always a price increase however small at times. If anything, there's almost always a price increase at the end of the Model Year so that the new model price increase looks smaller by comparison. 

I was going to price out a 2019 Explorer Sport 4WD with similar equipment to your order but the WBDO system is completely down this morning. Ford IT does their system maintenance on late Saturday night/Sunday morning for what it's worth. Anyway, I pulled a window sticker to use as a quick example of why I'm questioning the 2020MY pricing that's in the WBDO system. The MSRP on the attached 2019 Explorer Sport 4WD is $54,525 vs. $51,155 for your 2020MY Explorer ST 4WD and your order includes the $1,995 DVD Entertainment System which the 2019 Sport doesn't!

No question that you'll have a great deal on the 2020 Explorer ST at those prices! No doubt, I'll anxious to see what the introduction prices are when Ford releases the actual 2020 Explorer Price List.

Just wanted to provide this information to explain why I'm questioning the 2020MY that's in the WBDO system.  

1FM5K8GTXKGB0014313_WS.pdf

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Any time in the past, when the USOB opened and pricing was in the WBDO system, the pricing was accurate. This time there's no Price Level Code assigned and the pricing is substantially below the comparable 2019 Explorer Sport 4WD. Could Ford really be this aggressive with pricing on the new 2020 Explorer ST? Sure, maybe but very doubtful. If anything, there's always a price increase however small at times. If anything, there's almost always a price increase at the end of the Model Year so that the new model price increase looks smaller by comparison. 

I was going to price out a 2019 Explorer Sport 4WD with similar equipment to your order but the WBDO system is completely down this morning. Ford IT does their system maintenance on late Saturday night/Sunday morning for what it's worth. Anyway, I pulled a window sticker to use as a quick example of why I'm questioning the 2020MY pricing that's in the WBDO system. The MSRP on the attached 2019 Explorer Sport 4WD is $54,525 vs. $51,155 for your 2020MY Explorer ST 4WD and your order includes the $1,995 DVD Entertainment System which the 2019 Sport doesn't!

No question that you'll have a great deal on the 2020 Explorer ST at those prices! No doubt, I'll anxious to see what the introduction prices are when Ford releases the actual 2020 Explorer Price List.

Just wanted to provide this information to explain why I'm questioning the 2020MY that's in the WBDO system.  

1FM5K8GTXKGB0014313_WS.pdf

I completely believe what you are saying and I believe Ford goofed on this.  My actual order is the last one without the dvd..  The technology package and street pack are both listed at $0.  I am under the belief that these options will be at least $3000-$4,000 more then what my order is.  I was planning on holding off on getting one but with this order submitted with this pricing, I cant give this up.  Already talked tonthe wife last night lol...  so looks like June or July..  I know once they start production of customer orders, mine will be built quick as a Priority 1.  

I really wish I knew what the Track Pack was giving you... it says the Track Pack brakes are dealer installed in the order guide... so is it just better pads?  Not enough info out there yet.  If it is just pads, I assume I can just buy the pads at a later date if I choose too.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:23 PM, Assimilator said:

The Explorer ST looks good, but I'm really starting to dislike the abundance of black cladding in those wheel arches.  

I think it looks good on the ST, but the Platinum is another story. It should get an Elite treatment like the Edge.