Profit Sharing

ppeter31

I heard, they said and someone told me...... no profit sharing checks this year cause all the profit from every part of the company is going in the biggest truck we got then drove to Maloly`s  (<---sorry) estate to try and hopefully get him back. Before our hug a tree`re, no driver needed, no sedans buildin and run down building buyer has the board of directors dancing and hugging themselves right off the cliff....  

So far we are at 5.6 billion through 3 quarters. 4th quarters North American profits and full year financial data will be announced January 23rd. So year typically $1,000 per billion made in the North America. Market. We should see a check similar to last years.

3 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

So far we are at 5.6 billion through 3 quarters. 4th quarters North American profits and full year financial data will be announced January 23rd. So year typically $1,000 per billion made in the North America. Market. We should see a check similar to last years.

Unless you work at MAP 

I heard that Fuzzy and FRAP cause I think they had a few extra days off last year too.... 

Then again all of the down time for retooling is required and we don't get any profit sharing for that time do we? Hmmm  

Edited by Decker

6 minutes ago, Decker said:

I heard that Fuzzy and FRAP cause I think they had a few extra days off last year too.... 

Then again all of the down time for retooling is required and we don't get any profit sharing for that time do we? Hmmm  

They did but not as much. 

I hear you. Bullshit isn't it? 

They gots all those listed time off for this and that then triggers this but, nuttin to say hey wait a minute if you`s shut down a plant for something, very important of course we know how important retooling is but, we didn`t make the down time so if that`s the reason for lay offs why didn`t at least the short work week benefit or Unemployment & SUB count towards a little of the profit sharing?

Shit... sorry there I go again, there`s no place for common sense on the glass mountain. :hat_tip: 

• 2 weeks later...