Nautilus arrival

• 3 months later...

Nice wheels.
The decade i need to trade my current ride, I may lean towards getting a Nautilus.
Please provide a few more details, which engine, response/performance of it and any other options etc.
Also, what's the current gas mileage you're getting.

Thanks

I have the 2.0 I4 eco boost  and have been pleasantly surprised with its performance . Have found it adequate and responsive under all my driving needs.

The only other options I got besides the Tech and Driver Assist packages were the cargo utility package and the Iced Mocha premium colorant paint job.

As far as mileage, I currently have just over 6700 miles and getting 25 to 26 MPG on average, lowest tank has been 23.8 MPG and the highest 31.2 MPG). Most of my driving has been local. I did take one road trip of 885 miles and the mileage was 27.9 MPG. All mileages, are actual, not car computer reporting which is generally about 1 MPG higher than actual.

I am very pleased with my Nautilus. Really like the drive comfort and quiet ride.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, DeeCee said:

I have the 2.0 I4 eco boost  and have been pleasantly surprised with its performance . Have found it adequate and responsive under all my driving needs.

The only other options I got besides the Tech and Driver Assist packages were the cargo utility package and the Iced Mocha premium colorant paint job.

As far as mileage, I currently have just over 6700 miles and getting 25 to 26 MPG on average, lowest tank has been 23.8 MPG and the highest 31.2 MPG). Most of my driving has been local. I did take one road trip of 885 miles and the mileage was 27.9 MPG. All mileages, are actual, not car computer reporting which is generally about 1 MPG higher than actual.

I am very pleased with my Nautilus. Really like the drive comfort and quiet ride.

The MPG if impressive and glad to hear you're enjoying the ride.
Is it a FWD or AWD?