Atlis electric pickup

MY93SHO

1 hour ago, CurtisH said:

I thought Atlis was having financial issues.  Do I have them confused with another company?

Pick an electric startup, and they're likely having money issues.

---

You may be thinking of Faraday Future?  They're the other most high profile one out there that looked close to making something but have had issues lately.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Pick an electric startup, and they're likely having money issues.

---

You may be thinking of Faraday Future?  They're the other most high profile one out there that looked close to making something but have had issues lately.

You’re right.  I was thinking about Faraday Future.  Thanks. 

Venture Capital is all about telling people what they want to hear, a truck with 300-500 mile range, astounding hauling and pay load figures, all wonderful wonderful.

I remember the E7 police vehicle sounded a lot like this except it was pushing efficent diesel

Ummm… what?!! "1 An investor will be randomly chosen to win a brand new 2018 Ford Raptor which can be traded for one of our first Atlis Motor Vehicles 75TOR pickup truck when we begin shipping."

What?!! You're developing an EV to save the world of gas hogging pickups and the prize it this? I'd rather keep the raptor rather than get their truck anyway. Nothing like having confidence in your ability to develop this, when the prize is the anthesis of what you're developing.

and... If we reach our $1 million dollar goal 

Tell DR. Evil that the auto industry needs a little more than one million dollars to develop product!

This company is run by a loon! I goning to kickstart a balsa wood Fred Flintstone car to see if I can raise one million dollars too.

• Haha 1