Ford Unveils 2020 Police Interceptor Utility

You just never know when the embargo lift is the night before or only after the announcement.  I think this is technically not a press debut but a pre-debut with a focus on social media, the official debut and press hands on will be a few days later.  That's what I'm hearing anyway, I believe the AutoShow press events start happening this Sunday.  

Edited by Assimilator

2 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

I guess my next question is why are doing this before the auto show? Do they want to unveil the Escape and GT500 there? Or will Escape be in Chicago? The only reason I ask is that this years show is a lot leaner on new vehicle intros. It will be a weird show compared to previous years that is for sure. I've gone to just about every auto show since 1989/90 (can't remember exactly....neither can my dad) and our first year we didn't bring a camera. I hope Ford/Lincoln has a strong showing this year.

Its because Auto shows are slowly becoming relics of the past-with the internet, its not as important as they once where. Not to mention having muliple product unveils at the same place makes some product lose exposure. 

44 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Its because Auto shows are slowly becoming relics of the past-with the internet, its not as important as they once where. Not to mention having muliple product unveils at the same place makes some product lose exposure. 

That may be the case but, if this is anything like the Expedition unveiling, they should just stick to the auto shows. I am hoping they learned from that horrible presentation.