2020 Escape Spied with little camo

43 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Now I can see why the Focus Active wouldn't have done well here. Assuming those renderings are accurate of course 

I think the lack of AWD is real issue with that Product-and I'm sure the styling didn't help either.

I hope Ford starts infusing or finds a different design style to go with its next gen products (post 2021) that isn't as "boring" as what it has now. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I think the lack of AWD is real issue with that Product-and I'm sure the styling didn't help either.

I hope Ford starts infusing or finds a different design style to go with its next gen products (post 2021) that isn't as "boring" as what it has now. 

You won't like NG Edge then....

15 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

What's it look like?

Sounds like a larger version of the Escape?

Not sure why they're going that direction unless it's to offset the more aggressive Maverick and more upscale Corsair.   That would probably hit the largest percentage of potential buyers.  Maybe the same for Edge, Nautilus and Bronco.

8 minutes ago, akirby said:

Sounds like a larger version of the Escape?

Not sure why they're going that direction unless it's to offset the more aggressive Maverick and more upscale Corsair.   That would probably hit the largest percentage of potential buyers.  Maybe the same for Edge, Nautilus and Bronco.

Winner winner Chicken Dinner. 

It's hard for me to say for sure since I'm unable to compare side by with the current one but it looks like it gets a little bigger too. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo