New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
kinglion

Car as the New Year gift

Nope....get her a ring. Giving her a car tells her, "You Drive" whenever we go anywhere...I bought my spouse a car once and just picked it out for her, she had no idea I had gone to get it and had zero input on it...wow!!! She was pissed!!! Not the reason why we are divorced but...she is my ex-wife now.

Edited by twintornados
double negative

Sounds like the GMC Denali commercial, where SHE grabs the pickup truck.  All these Holiday commercials showing vehicles with bows opens-up the possibility, but you better know exactly what she would like.

HRG

As long as you let her pick it out, definitely!

F9AA9593-87E9-41A6-ACD8-297A026F39CB.jpeg

A new car, no.  A used car, maybe.

My wife bought me a new Super Duty as a Valentine's Day gift in 2017.  It's just that I have to pay for it, and I picked it out, and I placed the order.

So, in reality, I guess she just gave me permission to buy it. :)

1 hour ago, akirby said:

F9AA9593-87E9-41A6-ACD8-297A026F39CB.jpeg

Exactly. Even if they paid cash it makes no sense. And unless it’s “look, I got you the 65 Mustang you always wanted!” it’s a bit like buying an appliance as a gift. “Look! I got you a new dishwasher - Merry Christmas!”

Sounds like a perfect gift to me.

Especially if you're in the market for a Tesla right now, the $7,500 incentive gets cut in half tomorrow. 

Edited by Assimilator

Thinking about buying f car as the New Year gift for my sister. She likes sporty sedans the most, so I decided to buy Honda city. Firstly, this bebe looks amazing! Secondly it is available in two modification of engines. What are the pros and cons of having this car? What do you think about braking and safety?

3 hours ago, kinglion said:

Thinking about buying f car as the New Year gift for my sister. She likes sporty sedans the most, so I decided to buy Honda city. Firstly, this bebe looks amazing! Secondly it is available in two modification of engines. What are the pros and cons of having this car? What do you think about braking and safety?

image.png.aa191ec5181e32ce78c2a89368b31997.png

Edited by twintornados
picture was more appropriate