New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

CaseyKasey

Approximate arrival dates for dealerships'

Question

stock orders in upstate South Carolina ?

7 answers to this question

I was just checking my dealership's inventory status in the Vehicle Visibility tracking system and was pleasantly surprised to see that we have a stock 2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew that was loaded onto a rail car today. As such, this means that the "OK to Buy" status has been achieved earlier than we expected. We won't get the official notice from Ford until after the New Year's holiday though as all Ford offices are closed until January 2nd. 

1FTER4FH2KLA02009_WS.pdf

Edited by ice-capades

Just now, ice-capades said:

As such, this means that the "OK to Buy" status has been achieved earlier than we expected.

Mike Levine said it last Friday on twitter and that same night the loading dock next to the plant was full of railcars when I rolled into work at 5:30pm.

The first one are arriving at dealerships now.

On the "search inventory" feature online, 2 of my local dealers showed Rangers in inventory, without the "dealer ordered" flag, but after walking the lots and peeking inside of both, they were nowhere to be found.

HRG

I LIVE 25 miles from the Smith Ford unit shown above . I drove there this morning the XLT was outside I was able to look over . It did not dissapomt , they were closed so didn't get inside.  

Looked at this one today at Fair Oaks Ford, Naperville IL

HRG

2019 Ranger.jpg

I went to the car show here in Greenville, SC last weekend, but the Ranger there was a prototype and they had it all locked (even the tailgate). However, a dealer working the show said they had a sold unit drop shipped to their dealership and it was open on their showroom floor. So the next day i was able to sit in it and ask questions, but of course i wasn't able to drive it. A very nice tease though!