2019 Mustang Gt Premium with a 401a Package

Joe Oliver

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the 401a package in a GT Premium, automatic with a 401a package includes the Active Valve Performance Exhaust? When I go to the vehicle order tracking system website and enter the VIN I see the Window Sticker link and a list of links below, one of which is "Model Information" then "Packages" followed by a number of other links one of which is "401a." When I click this link I see the following:

Package Highlights

• Active Valve Performance Exhaust System with Quad
  • 10-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
  • 5.0L Ti-VCT V8

Is the Active Valve Performance Exhaust included?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

11 hours ago, Joe Oliver said:

Thanks! I ended up not ordering that option. Nobody's ever complained about the sound of the exhaust in the morning with my 2009.

Thanks again!

Totally your choice on the active Exhaust.   I will say that it is among my favorite things about my car.   I haven't heard anyone yet say that they didn't love it.    The stock exhaust on the 2018+ models does sound pretty good, though.   

On 12/14/2018 at 12:45 AM, Joe Oliver said:

I hear you. If I could’ve found the car with that option along with the 3.55, 401a, and a few others I would’ve taken it. As it turned out, I had to order the car and when it came to actually adding in the options, I decided not to.  I’ll have to live without.

The standard exhaust sounds really good...better than the earlier models.    Glad you ordered the 401a package.   The configurable instrument cluster is another of my favorite features.