2020 Silverado HD

fuzzymoomoo

On 12/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, twintornados said:

Bottom line is while we here at Blue Oval forums may not like it and think it is hideous...the Chevrolet faithful will snap it up with gusto... 

Don't know about this. There are lots and lots of negative comments on the Silverado half-ton over on the Chevy boards. The words "ugly" and "hideous" are used often. However-if they lay a whole lotta cash on the hoods.......

Edited by CKNSLS

16 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

Don't know about this. There are lots and lots of negative comments on the Silverado half-ton over on the Chevy boards. The words "ugly" and "hideous" are used often. However-if they lay a whole lotta cash on the hoods.......

I have already seen a couple of the new Silverados running around town....I may not like the look, but they ARE selling.

1 hour ago, twintornados said:

I have already seen a couple of the new Silverados running around town....I may not like the look, but they ARE selling.

Oops, I was thinking their HD version with the comment below.

Right, and it was also said that the GM loyal will continue to buy because it is GM...   but then they will love a lie defending that abomination saying how great it looks.

The negative comments on gminsiderforun are at least 4 to 1 on how many people think this new one is ugly from the front and need an emergency nose change.

Edited by blwnsmoke

We test drove a used Taurus SHO at a local Chevy dealer last week. We were in our 18 F250 Lariat. Salesman was all over it as we were checking out the SHO. As we were test driving, I asked him how the new 1500's were selling. He admitted they haven't been doing well. They are selling a ton of the older body styles due to lots of cash on the hood. I asked if he saw pics of the 2500's and he said he was worried. I admit, I do not mind the side profile so much (1500's). They rounded the fender-wells some. But to see that grill and front style in person it is just ugly and mismatched. Its like they started at the rear and when they got to the front, they just started stretching body and trim panels to make them attach. The whole truck doesn't strike you as a GM in person. At least it didn't me. They had a black trail boss and the black hid the ugly better than other colors. I don't think there will be enough black on a 2500 to make that front end tolerable. ALL of my GM buddies are shaking their heads. Even the diehards.

10 minutes ago, dave91gt said:

We test drove a used Taurus SHO at a local Chevy dealer last week. We were in our 18 F250 Lariat. Salesman was all over it as we were checking out the SHO. As we were test driving, I asked him how the new 1500's were selling. He admitted they haven't been doing well. They are selling a ton of the older body styles due to lots of cash on the hood. I asked if he saw pics of the 2500's and he said he was worried. I admit, I do not mind the side profile so much (1500's). They rounded the fender-wells some. But to see that grill and front style in person it is just ugly and mismatched. Its like they started at the rear and when they got to the front, they just started stretching body and trim panels to make them attach. The whole truck doesn't strike you as a GM in person. At least it didn't me. They had a black trail boss and the black hid the ugly better than other colors. I don't think there will be enough black on a 2500 to make that front end tolerable. ALL of my GM buddies are shaking their heads. Even the diehards.

We got a red/black grille Trail Boss as the first 2019. Still sitting out there.