Ford November 2018 Sales: Nautilus, Navigator, MKC and Expedition strong increase sales

19 hours ago, ExplorerDude said:

The brand is Ram but the models go as 1500, 2500, 3500 series, etc.

Dodge Ram became Ram 1500

Of course I know that Dodge Pickup is now RAM - I don't live in a cave

But I think it is dumb and I rationalize it by the "Dodge Test"

If it looks like a Dodge

If it has an ancient pushrod weak 340 V8 'Hemi' like a Dodge

If attracts buyers that hang balls off the back like a Dodge

Then it's a DODGE!

Dodge.PNG

Edited by Kev-Mo
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 7:27 PM, econolineman said:

They're about to boost SUV production at KTP by 20%. Louisville Assembly is losing it's 3rd shift and will be sending people to KTP to support an increase in production.

I saw that. Good to see them respond to the market and try to take care of their employees at the same time. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, tbone said:

I saw that. Good to see them respond to the market and try to take care of their employees at the same time. 

For as pissed off as people in Washington are at GM I could see a chunk of the Government Full Sized SUV fleet business GM gets going to Ford. 

10 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

For as pissed off as people in Washington are at GM I could see a chunk of the Government Full Sized SUV fleet business GM gets going to Ford. 

This will pass for GM. No matter what Trump says, most politicians understand that GM cannot keep plants open when there is no demand for the vehicles being produced in them. And with passenger cars sales sinking for virtually every manufacturer, this can't be solved by simply telling GM to make a better Cruze or CT6.

I believe that the bigger challenge facing GM is the mixed reception its new pickups have received.

• Like 1