2020 Lincoln Aviator Debuts

24 minutes ago, Bellanca said:

I figured base pricing would be around $45-50K but with so much standard equipment I have no idea; maybe closer to $60K?

In one of the videos above one of the people mentioned price range similar to the BMW X5. The BMW X5 starts at $60,700 for a 2019 model. 

Edited by K270
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

This was the first picture I've seen for the Flight Black Label theme.

Why they didn't show full interior pictures, including the Black Label variants, I don't understand.

3BOEB6G.jpg

I'll probably be the only one to say this, but that looks hideous. Not a fan of the Orange or what ever color that is. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, K270 said:

I'll probably be the only one to say this, but that looks hideous. Not a fan of the Orange or what ever color that is. 

Well, that's a horrible photo of it, too.  It's likely a saddle brown color.  That photo has a crazy bright flash, which is altering how the colors would really look.

40 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The Aviator isn’t officially released till 6:30PM EST/3:30 PST at the LA auto show I believe. 

No wonder I didn't see anything.

18 minutes ago, RadicalX said:

The Lincoln Fanpage has already opened a broadcast directly to the premiere.

On Facebook?

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Why they didn't show full interior pictures, including the Black Label variants, I don't understand.

I actually agree with this.... full interior pics would lost a lot of the texture and detail, which in a design like this would look *really* flat. I expect you'll see the "roof cutaway" views soon to see colors and layout, but I'm confident that they wanted the detail and close-up shots out there in the first cycle. 

19 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

yeah, I watched it.

Did you guys know the Grand Touring model has 450 pounds horsepower?  So powerful, it needed a new measurement haha.

lol I actually laughed when Lincoln rep said '450 pounds horsepower' in the reveal video I watched live. I knew she had meant to say 'pounds' only when revealing the torque but must have been so excited to reveal the power figures that she messed up.

17 hours ago, Willwll313wll said:

600lb/ft of torque! Woo!

I was at the press conference at LA Auto Show and there was a huge gasp from the crowd when they splashed the 600 lb-ft number on the big screen. People went nuts and started cheering and applauding. They had to stop the presentation for about 30 seconds for the crowd noise to level off.  And these were mostly jaded journalist and industry people (i.e. employees of other car companies and suppliers) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bzcat said:

I was at the press conference at LA Auto Show and there was a huge gasp from the crowd when they splashed the 600 lb-ft number on the big screen. People went nuts and started cheering and applauding. They had to stop the presentation for about 30 seconds for the crowd noise to level off.  And these were mostly jaded journalist and industry people (i.e. employees of other car companies and suppliers) 

You mean this afternoon's press conference? I didn't see the part where the crowd gasp and cheered and the presentation had to temporarily stop.