Jump to content

New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

  • Custom Search


ice-capades

2020 Lincoln Aviator Production Schedule

Recommended Posts

Per the latest FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the latest information on the 2020MY Lincoln Aviator production schedule.

  • 01/16/2019 - 2020MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 02/28/2019 - 2020MY Scheduling Begins
  • 05/06/2019 - 2020MY Job #1 Date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be sure to get my order in promptly!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo! Can’t wait to see this rig! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is coming sooner than I thought! Anything being held back for later(job 2)...Black Label, engine options, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trailhiker said:

Wow, this is coming sooner than I thought! Anything being held back for later(job 2)...Black Label, engine options, etc.

Well seeing as the order guide isn't out yet nobody knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Well seeing as the order guide isn't out yet nobody knows. 

If the black label and PHEV versions have separate order guides does that mean they're not Aviators?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, akirby said:

If the black label and PHEV versions have separate order guides does that mean they're not Aviators?

Drop it please. I told you already I'm not arguing with you about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×