2019 Ranger vs old Explorer Sport Trac

theoldwizard

Has any one done of comparison of the dimension between these 2 vehicles ?  Interior and exterior.  The ranger looks to have a longer wheel base and a bigger box.

One option on the Sport Trac was a rubber floor with coco mats.  Easy to clean and when the mats get really ratty looking you can replace them.  I hope they bring that back.

40 minutes ago, theoldwizard said:

Has any one done of comparison of the dimension between these 2 vehicles ?  Interior and exterior.  The ranger looks to have a longer wheel base and a bigger box.

One option on the Sport Trac was a rubber floor with coco mats.  Easy to clean and when the mats get really ratty looking you can replace them.  I hope they bring that back.

There is a vinyl floor option for the Ranger, but it might not be available on the Lariat trim. 

9 minutes ago, twintornados said:

Something tells me that if you can order a King Ranch with a rubber (or vinyl) floor option - I would be willing to bet that Ford will make that a Job #2 option...

Just buy the rubber flooring and replace the carpet.  We used to do this for the Hutterites all the time. They buy SD Lariats or King Ranches and just replace the flooring. I think one time we just put the rubber on top of the carpet at their request.