2019 Ford Ranger gets 21 mpg city, 26 highway with RWD, report says

53 minutes ago, Deanh said:

and I just talked with someone that stated the Bronco underpinnings will in fact be a further updated Ranger chassis ( and that's from the current chassis ) which in turn will be underneath an upgraded ranger presumably AFTER the bronco release, so seems Assimilator and myself have conflicting info, so we will see...Sidebar...weird theres been no mules sighted yet...this is being kept undercover ala GT mode....

Bronco mules aren't scheduled to be built in the pilot plant until April from what I've been told. 

38 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Bronco mules aren't scheduled to be built in the pilot plant until April from what I've been told. 

apparently theres a few ( non disguised ) models in a warehouse under close guard....my guy tried to sneak in...didn't get far....lol. Im just happy about the hype the car is gernerating...haven't seen this type of buzz for a while.

Edited by Deanh

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Borg mentioned it in another thread I think

May've been 2.3PHEV.

Like I said, it's not on the oil chart, which has proven to be quite accurate - i.e. people didn't believe there will be a 1.5 diesel or 3.0 EB hybrid or existence of 7.0 V8.

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

Focus is gone burger unless I need correcting...along with rumors of a BEAST RS hybrid version....sniff

I was responding to post about which vehicle is getting the 2.3 EB. And Focus ST is one of them.

https://autoweek.com/article/rumormill/2019-ford-focus-st-will-use-23-liter-ecoboost-four-after-all-report-says

16 minutes ago, Deanh said:

apparently theres a few ( non disguised ) models in a warehouse under close guard....my guy tried to sneak in...didn't get far....lol. Im just happy about the hype the car is gernerating...haven't seen this type of buzz for a while.

I HIGHLY doubt that. Parts design from suppliers are only just starting to come due at the end of the year. 

26 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I HIGHLY doubt that. Parts design from suppliers are only just starting to come due at the end of the year. 

they may be mockups sans drivetrains....don't rightfully know, they were just in a very secure warehouse, and he was turned away and pointed in the correct direction to where the toilets actually were...digging all the cloak and mirrors!

Edited by Deanh

35 minutes ago, bzcat said:

Like I said, it's not on the oil chart, which has proven to be quite accurate - i.e. people didn't believe there will be a 1.5 diesel or 3.0 EB hybrid or existence of 7.0 V8.

I was responding to post about which vehicle is getting the 2.3 EB. And Focus ST is one of them.

https://autoweek.com/article/rumormill/2019-ford-focus-st-will-use-23-liter-ecoboost-four-after-all-report-says

Focus IS gone from US soil...that will be Europe only I believe.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:32 AM, fuzzymoomoo said:

M1 TPV Proto build?

If so, these will be the first vehicles with the correct Chassis for durability testing, that takes up quite a while..

On 11/27/2018 at 3:10 PM, Deanh said:

Step 1: Pull the fire alarm

Step 2: Release the Drones

Step 3: Find the Bronco