Floor and Cargo Area Mats

Andy L

I noticed Lincoln does not supply a 3rd row floor mat with the vehicle. Is one available form the parts department? If not, any recommendaitons for floor mats? We are in Texas, so would prefer carpeted mats. One option is to buy 3rd row only.

I also want a cargo area mat. I love the factory mat on my 2008 Sequoia. The mat covers the entire cargo area, but can be folder in thirds and cover the area only behind the 3rd row. Great setup. Is there anything like this for the Navigator? The Seqyuoia mat fits the Navigator short wheel base reasonably well, but I would prefer an exact fit mat.

I bought a Lloyd Mats carpet liner for the area behind the second row. I did a lousy job matching colors, but it is a quality piece. It does not fold so you have to take it out if you want to use the third row. Something that would fold would be great. Please post if you find something that does.

I know you said you prefer the carpeted mats but the weather tech’s for the second and third row are awesome!  It’s one piece and covers the pass through if you have that option which I do. The front ones cover up the Lincoln door jam logo unless you cut them so I have the OEM all weather mats up front and the weather techs in the back.

I got the weathertech set, mainly for the cargo area as I stick my stroller back there and it’s often muddy or wet.  I do wish it had the ability to fold nicely if I wanted to use the third row on the fly but I can live with it.  The second and third row weathertech is fine since we have 2 kids in car seats and rarely use the 3rd row but it’s carpet only for the front unless we are going to the beach or mountains where muddy shoes or boots will be worn.  We switched out the carpet in the front with the weathertech sand it lasted only one day, we prefer the OEM carpet big time, I swear it’s higher quality than the carpet in our house!  We laugh about how soft we’ve  now become having bought our first luxury vehicle hahaha