Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires

Magnetic

I had the car for about 3 days and put a couple hundred miles on them.  I got a rock stuck in the brake and it was making a god awful noise so I took it back and had the techs remove the rock for me.  One of the super bright oil change guys came and recommended they put new tires on my car as they were bald.  I just glad the sales guy and service manager where standing there talking with me so they could hear him.  I didn't even have to respond as they handled the situation very well.  I would be surprised if that kid came back to work the next day after the look he had on his face when they told him the car was 3 days old and the tires come that way from ford.  

But yes it will depend on many factors to how many miles you get on the tires.  I hope for 15k+ but don't expect much more than 5k for the rears. (I do like to accelerate pretty hard from every stop light.)

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 2:08 PM, silvrsvt said:

Depending on how you drive, your going to be lucky to get 20-25K out of a set of performance tires from the factory.

True for regular low profile tires but if those are high performance summer tires I would say 12K - 15K max.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...