2019 Mustang GT

I will admit that at some angles in pictures, I thought the 2018+ model front ends looked droopy.   However,  when viewing the actual car and not pictures, I think it actually looks more aggressive than before, especially from head on.   I know a lot of people have complained about it, though.Lightning5.JPG.299343d794a9b87d8804013dd05b95c5.JPG

On 11/22/2018 at 5:12 AM, ice-capades said:

The  2019 Mustang GT delays are not due to issues with the PP2. I have 2 GT's, neither with the PP2 or MagneRide Suspension, that have been shipped in the past few days. One sat at the plant since 10/03/2018 and was just loaded on a rail car yesterday. The other was loaded on a rail car on Monday  and is now in transit going through PA. Both vehicles were released after the Throttle Body Replacement notice so those cars should be okay. I've gotten sold out of (2) Mustang Demo's in the past 2 weeks so I'm anxious to get back into a GT to drive soon!

This makes me slightly worried about my car.  It was built on 10/4 right in the middle of everyone saying theirs is still sitting at the plant or sat for a month.   Mine got on a train in 4 days and didn't seem to have any hold on it.  I hope I don't have throttle body issues with mine. 

Do you have any more info about the throttle body replacement notice?

10 hours ago, ia2004anderson said:

This makes me slightly worried about my car.  It was built on 10/4 right in the middle of everyone saying theirs is still sitting at the plant or sat for a month.   Mine got on a train in 4 days and didn't seem to have any hold on it.  I hope I don't have throttle body issues with mine. 

Do you have any more info about the throttle body replacement notice?

Nothing specific to add but I'm driving a GT that was released and shipped right after the throttle body replacement issue was announced. The vehicle was not affected and was prepped and detailed the day it arrived and I've been driving it since the following morning. The new 10-speed automatic is very good as is the Active Valve Performance Exhaust. 

Hi,

I am coming to grips with these delays myself.  I ordered a PP2 on October 5 and have watched my estimated delivery date move out repeatedly.  Now it is March 22 and nearly time to cancel the order.  Is this beyond my dealer’s control?  thanks.

5 hours ago, Thx1138 said:

Hi,

I am coming to grips with these delays myself.  I ordered a PP2 on October 5 and have watched my estimated delivery date move out repeatedly.  Now it is March 22 and nearly time to cancel the order.  Is this beyond my dealer’s control?  thanks.

I ordered my PP2 on Sept 20 and now my eta is 3/20/19. Its very disheartening but I've waited this long so might as well keep the party going.

7 hours ago, Thx1138 said:

Hi,

The are things that can be done to help expedite scheduling of an order although it's much more limited in cases of an order including limited production options such as the PP2. Once a vehicle is scheduled there's nothing a Dealer can do.