New Ford/Lincoln Products in the next 16 months

2019 Edge/Natulious-Should be hitting dealer lots now?

2019 Ranger-In Production now, should be hitting the lots in next 60 days

2020 Explorer/Aviator- Job 1 May 2019

2020 Escape/MKC(Corsair) Job 1 August 2019

2020/21 Maverick/baby Bronco-Expect a Late 2019 Launch (Fiesta goes out of production late summer 2019)

2020/21 Bronco-Very late 2019 or 2020? Spring/Summer 2020 release?

2021 Mach One/Model E BEV CUV-Summer 2020 (When Fusion goes out of production, unless its being built with the Maverick?)

I saw my first Nautilus on the road this morning, so it's out now.

It's funny, I came up behind it and was like oh look that person put clear taillights on their MKX, and then realized it was a Nautilus.  The front looks nice and elegant too.

Edited by rmc523

3 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Dealer stock orders for Ranger aren't being built yet, that starts the Monday after thanksgiving. 

Launch team at the plant anticipates ok to ship being given sometime mid-December. 

I have a stock order 2019 Ranger 4x4 SuperCrew w/Lariat Trim that Vehicle Visibility reported as being in production as of 10/31/2018. Strange as I've never seen vehicles show as being in production prior to the scheduled Job #1 Date, especially for an all-new model! A mid-December shipping release and "OK to Buy" would be a welcome surprise! As far as scheduling for the new Ranger, all I'm seeing or hearing is that only Lariat SuperCrews are being scheduled so far which isn't surprising for Ford. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 1:12 PM, silvrsvt said:

2019 Edge/Natulious-Should be hitting dealer lots now?

2019 Ranger-In Production now, should be hitting the lots in next 60 days

2020 Explorer/Aviator- Job 1 May 2019

2020 Escape/MKC(Corsair) Job 1 August 2019

2020/21 Maverick/baby Bronco-Expect a Late 2019 Launch (Fiesta goes out of production late summer 2019)

2020/21 Bronco-Very late 2019 or 2020? Spring/Summer 2020 release?

2021 Mach One/Model E BEV CUV-Summer 2020 (When Fusion goes out of production, unless its being built with the Maverick?)

Why do we keep pushing Corsair? It’s not official and it’s a horrible name should be Mariner falls more in line.

Why do we keep pushing Corsair? It’s not official and it’s a horrible name should be Mariner falls more in line.

Saintlaz1, 

I would presume that the Mariner nameplate will make a reappearance on an as yet announced small CUV for Lincoln...maybe something based on the Maverick/"baby Bronco" platform.