Feds:Fear of factory floor fed UAW corruption,

Fatso

4 hours ago, fmccap said:

There is always Venezuela if it's so bad here.

It's proven Trump is worse than if somebody else got elected? Are there any FACTS behind that statement?

venezuela is a really bad example of communism run amok.  BTW

are u actually defending dirtbag donnie?  

You mean the country the U.S government has been trying to overthrow and destabilize for decades? You honestly believe Trump is no worse than previous Presidents? Building a wall to keep out illegals when you could just go after the employers who give them jobs? Expanding the military budget even more while cutting benefits to Veterans? Gave a massive tax break to the rich and corporations for what? to provide shit pay jobs with no benefits? Going after Unions. Are you part of the UAW? How can you be a Union member and be a Libertarian? Libertarians are very anti Union why would you support that?

• Like 1

UAW is no longer a "union" they're just a group of political puppets for companies and democrats to pull the strings of at our expense. Corruption endorsed by corruption, Chicago knows all about corrupt democrat politics. UAW needs to be laid to rest, it's served it's purpose during the time it was needed but those days are gone and nearly all the benefits my grandmother and father fought for during their time within the UAW. Not trying to sound anti union, just calling it like I see it. UAW isn't working anymore too much corruption, just as the auto companies are evolving  as does our unionizing and bargaining. I'm too old and too tired to fight for fairness within the UAW, buy me out so I can move on.

11 hours ago, cecilmeyer said:

You mean the country the U.S government has been trying to overthrow and destabilize for decades? I believe we should stop meddling in other countries all together. What does it ever get us? It has been all of them in my lifetime.  You honestly believe Trump is no worse than previous Presidents? Building a wall to keep out illegals when you could just go after the employers who give them jobs? ICE has been doing that with companies and what do the Dems cry? RACISM! Expanding the military budget even more while cutting benefits to Veterans? We agree, the number one job of our government is to defend our country and the veterans should be a high priority, that's on both sides. Gave a massive tax break to the rich and corporations for what? Take a look at both sides, most all of them serve corporations. It's out of control and this countries fiances are unsustainable. to provide shit pay jobs with no benefits? Going after Unions. Are you part of the UAW? How can you be a Union member and be a Libertarian? Libertarians are very anti Union why would you support that?

One thing I like about Trump is he tells it like it is. What did he say about donating to Hillary? She's like the rest of them, it was a business decision. He's not my ideal person but is better than the other two sides that both came out against him.

11 hours ago, fmccap said:

One thing I like about Trump is he tells it like it is. What did he say about donating to Hillary? She's like the rest of them, it was a business decision. He's not my ideal person but is better than the other two sides that both came out against him.

We agree on many issues and I understand the issue of Dems and Repubs being very similiar on many issues. There is a big movement within the Dem party with progressives trying to take over the Dem party. My issue with Libertarians is their attitude of not caring for anyone but themselves. Ron Paul was asked one time what should be done to someone who has an accident and had chosen not to have medical insurance and his reply was let them die. Is that the kind of society you want to be a part of? Universal medical works very well in nations all over the world with cheaper costs and better outcomes than the U.S.  Unions are a good thing they created the middle class so why do the rich and Republicans wage relentless wars on Unions?  Because they can create a slave class that works for next to nothing and any political group that is against Unions is against working people. People in America work their whole lives to have a retirement and a decent life only to have it all taken away for medical bills or companies that steal their pensions. Libertarians are Repubs on steroids.

13 hours ago, cecilmeyer said:

We agree on many issues and I understand the issue of Dems and Repubs being very similiar on many issues. There is a big movement within the Dem party with progressives trying to take over the Dem party. My issue with Libertarians is their attitude of not caring for anyone but themselves. Ron Paul was asked one time what should be done to someone who has an accident and had chosen not to have medical insurance and his reply was let them die. Is that the kind of society you want to be a part of? Universal medical works very well in nations all over the world with cheaper costs and better outcomes than the U.S.  Unions are a good thing they created the middle class so why do the rich and Republicans wage relentless wars on Unions?  Because they can create a slave class that works for next to nothing and any political group that is against Unions is against working people. People in America work their whole lives to have a retirement and a decent life only to have it all taken away for medical bills or companies that steal their pensions. Libertarians are Repubs on steroids.

I'd love to see that Ron Paul quote, I don't believe that at all.