Editor bizarreness

When I was posting in the Lincoln section a few minutes ago, every time I typed in the word Lincoln, it would underline Lincoln (apparently turning it into a link) and move the insertion point back to just in front of the L. Between that and the normal stupid crap that Safari does on iOS, this here iPad was about to get converted into an Ancient Ninja Throwing iPad. 

It's nice to have the formatting controls again on iOS, but turning a word into a link and moving the insertion point while I'm trying to type is...frustrating, to say the least...

Also... I'm guessing this is related to the "rebuilding posts" noted in the README notice, but I can't see any new posts. I can see that posts have been added, but when I go into the threads, the best I can get is the first post on the last page of the thread. F'rinstance, I can see that Zan has posted in the "built in Detroit" thread, but I can't see anything newer than jpd's post on page 4, although I know that there are a bunch of posts after that one. The weird part is that I could see those posts earlier today, but now they're gone...

• 2 weeks later...