2019 Deliver Date Estimate

Bignolefan

I've been lurking on the forums for the last few months but haven't posted. The info on the forums is great! Thank you all, its really helped nail down my decision.

Just wanted to post here in case it helps someone else trying to gauge when their 2019 Navigator order would come in. I ordered a Reserve L on 8/10 and just got notified from the dealer that the scheduled ETA is 11/14 - provided it didn't get held up for inspections. So a ~3 month lead time..

Been a long wait but only a few more weeks (hopefully)!

Wow, Congtats. You did good getting it in early. We spent a couple of weeks dealer lot jumping just to make sure we wanted another Navigator. We ordered the first week of Sept and were informed build of 12-4 and delivery end of year or first week of Jan. That's a 4 month wait.

I was going to order a 2018 but the dealer said i just missed the cut off. Hopefully your order comes in sooner than they say.

Using the site I was able to get the window sticker about 2 weeks before my scheduled build date which was cool but as far as I can tell the window sticker doesnt show the build date. I also tried out the Lincoln concierge chat and got some basic info on the status but the dealer had more details. Didnt want to blow up the dealer too frequently though :)

Ill reply back once its in just to validate the dates.