Built Ford Proud!

"So let the other guys keep dreaming about the future... we'll be the ones building it."

Hot damn. Bravo.

Best image ads Ford has had in 30 years.

I LOVE that "the future is built" ad.

8nky4Rg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Wtf is this?

I noticed that too......I "rewound" the video when I saw that pop up.

Love the new ads!

"Whatever party you've got going in the back, we've got the business up front." LOL!

Along with the Escape shoving the construction barrels out of the way, this is some brashness we haven't seen from Ford in a while. I like it!

Yeah, I was waiting for some safety system to take over and stop the car like most ads these days.....I started laughing when it just pushed it out of the way.

I'm surprised we didn't see an Edge ad.

Love the new ads!

"Whatever party you've got going in the back, we've got the business up front." LOL!

Along with the Escape shoving the construction barrels out of the way, this is some brashness we haven't seen from Ford in a while. I like it!

They do have some brashness... some balls if you will. BUT, and this is an important distinction, they have appropriate context to back them up. It's a campaign built on pride in their past, their present, and their future. It's not an easy balance to find but the tone of these is *perfect*.

• Like 4

Eh...I like the slogan but the commercial does a poor job indicating progress or generating excitement for the future. It will make sense eventually, but for now it's a little too much nostalgia and I instinctively cringe at that. I get what they are trying to do, but it's not realized in this spot IMO.

More ironic is that Ford is a guilty contributor to the TED Talk prognostications which is parodied here.

Edited by Assimilator