tracking request

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your response and I have re-read the rules. I apologize for my mistake. The information on my vehicle is 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 In Need For Green order # D126 Dealer code F11568 my VIN # 1FA6P8CF4K5128290. I have spoken to my salesman and the sales manager and they are very vague with their answers. At this point, I would really just like to know where my car is because I know it will eventually be delivered. All they have told me is they are tracking my car. I asked them if they even knew where my car was and they responded with they are tracking it. They told me they spoke to the regional manager and are trying to have my car expedited. I do know it was originally scheduled for transit on Oct 22nd with an ETA of Oct 28th. I am now assuming from reading posts on this thread and others that the reason my car has not been delivered is because it was scheduled on a day that the plant was down. I do sincerely appreciate all that you do as your time is valuable so I would just like to say thank you!

A lot of dealers use the same order number for multiple orders. What kind of vehicle is it? I need particulars.

You don't seem to be familiar with the rules of this sub-forum.

https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41207-current-tracking-rules/

• Like 2

You had a VIN and you are just now giving it to me?  Seriously?  Why do all you folks keep trying to make this harder.  An order number could include any number of vehicles, a VIN is 1 vehicle  - yours.

I don't do speculation, I just give you the latest status.

Your vehicle was produced on October 4th, that is it, that is the latest status.  Maybe they haven't been shipping them yet. IDK

• Like 1