31 most and least reliable small suvs!

In general all my Fords have been more reliable than my Mopars or Chevys. 2004 Mustang 12 years hundred thousand miles few problems. 2005 Taurus same. 2011 Escape 100000 miles still going strong few problems.Fusion or Focus are newer but few problems except for the quirky tranny in the focus but we've gotten used to it. I've been tempted by some jeeps and Dodges but I'm afraid of the reliability. I had too many problems back in the 90s. Same with my Chevys. It doesn't seem like they're much better now adays. The Mopars that is. Chevy just never has the style or the features that I want. And the prices frankly are too high for what you get. Never considered Asian makes it seems like Toyota or Honda has some good values but not my style. Volkswagen just seems like junk. So that in a nutshell is how I went to being a Ford guy since 2004. It's actually quality and style that sold me. Not having a major redesign for a long time does seem to help. For instance my Mustang was the last in a long line for that platform. (It was Fox 4) Some can argue going back to 1978 or at least to 1993. the fusion on the other hand was a 2013 and one of the first 20,000 built and it did have a crapload of recalls at first. But since then it's been steady as a rock.