Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
stretches flex

my front blower doesn't blow any air at any speed, any ideas

help I checked the fuse, it seems ok, did not see a fuse inside the car just the one under the hood

Edited by stretches flex

We need a little more info. Year? Is it manual ac or automatic temp control.

2010 , auto temp control

Check fuse 35 under the hood. What I would do First is disconnect the connector to blower motor. Put a test light or use a tail lamp bulb and use that as the load and see if they illuminate when you turn blower on high. If not, without proper diag I would guess at a blower speed controller. Does the ac control head light up and seem to respond?

If you have a test light, check for power on yellow and green wire at two pin blower motor connector with key on. If no power then we need to look back at fuses and relays. If you have power do what I recommend with the light bulb in blower motor connector to substitute the blower with a bulb. That will check power and ground. If it illuminates then the motor is bad.

Don't know how but fuse 35 wasn't even there, I did hit a big bump and must have knocked it out. I don't know where it went, or how it escaped from the fuse box but I replaced it and all is ok now. Thanks for your imput...

Most of the time people take fuses out to replace a blown fuse for a power point. Glad it was easy.

Isn't the help on this forum great?