2020 Chevy Tahoe Spotted with IRS

rmc523

No doubt this is going to be a massive success.

The speed at which GM is pumping out new product is impressive.

Well said Assimilator sir. GM's SUV and pickup truck lineup is more extensive than any other automaker. They're playing to win when it comes to their leadership in those segments.

Let him work with me for about 2 weeks, that'll fix him.

Now we can't get any brake fluid. Been on order for over 3 weeks. Had some DOT 4 on order for almost a week. Still nothing.

The techs on fmcdealer message boards are the same. I say dont like, it move on. Bitch and moan that they only drive Toyotas and Silverdildos. Ford is the anti christ. Ya da ya da. Get a life and change careers already. Its really the same shit different emblem! Edited by fordtech1

Is that what we're calling it?

Yes sir. GM is #1 seller of pickup trucks and of full size SUVs in the U.S. market. The company is being very aggressive in keeping their products in those segments fresh and competitive. 2020 Chevy Tahoe is a good example. As Assimilator said, "speed at which GM is pumping out new product is impressive".

That's what playing to win is about here.

I just purchased a 2018 Silverado LTZ-4WD Crew Cab (every option except sunroof). I really did want to buy an F150. I liked the idea of the Coyote V8 without any cylinder deactivation-also like the idea of aluminium as the primary metal, due to winter and salt here. However-

I basically purchased a top of the line Chevrolet pickup for what the Ford dealer was asking for an XLT.

I will say I didn't want anything to do with a 2019 Silverado with the muti-cylinder fuel mgmt-and start-stop that can't be defeated. Not to mention the front end of the 2019 Silverado is hideous!

So-I did buy earlier than I originally intended.

Edited by CKNSLS

I basically purchased a top of the line Chevrolet pickup for what the Ford dealer was asking for an XLT.

Ok, so you bought his years model that is being replaced by newer model and got lots of incentives on it vs a product that just changed and doesn’t need as many incentives to move it.

So you bought it because it was cheap, not better.

• Like 1

Ok, so you bought his years model that is being replaced by newer model and got lots of incentives on it vs a product that just changed and doesn’t need as many incentives to move it.

So you bought it because it was cheap, not better.

Maybe not better-but let's face it-not THAT inferior either.

Edited by CKNSLS

Looking at the photos, the second row wont change much but the third row room and cargo space behind it def will.

The third row in those are terrible for anyone other than children. Knees up to my chest last time I rode in one. The first generation expedition was the same. I cant believe its taken so long to fix that problem. I expect a tight 3rd row in a smaller suv not in a surburban. Whats interesting is GM marketing department will make it sound like they are the first and only suv to have a adult size 3rd row with IRS.

Whats interesting is GM marketing department will make it sound like they are the first and only suv to have a adult size 3rd row with IRS.

That drives me insane. A couple of years ago they came out with their version of MyKey (about 5 years after Ford) and made it sound like they invented it.