I have been looking at this problem, Focus has coolant leakage from the heater, soaking wet in drivers footwell (rhd).
It looks like the pipes and matrix are all one and go through the bulkhead.
I tried to remove the side trim from the centre console, there is one obvious fixing and nothing else, looking like all the plastic trim is just clicked together, feels like it will break.
Can anyone help with any advice on this job.
Is it going to be whole dash out to change the matrix.
I tried removing the gear lever surround and could not get it apart, clipped together and not ment to be taken apart I'd say!
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
2014 1.0 ltr Ecoboost heater leaking
No replies to this topic