Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

coupe3w

What happened to the GT

LOL you guys crack me up. If the GT and I mean a big IF the GT had won this test you would be all over it praising the GT and don't tell me you wouldn't. It's just like when Ford doesn't win the car of the year the excuses just don't stop. Why don't you guys want Ford to be number 1 at every thing they do? I certainly do. Why do you not want Ford to strive to be better instead of just settling for mediocre. I just don't get it.

Edited by coupe3w

Because winning some meaningless magazine test is irrelevant to Ford. And Lamborghini. And Ferrari. End of discussion.

Can't handle it? The truth that is!

Has Ford made any changes to the car since it first came out in December of 2016?

Edited by coupe3w

I can honestly tell you I do not now or have I ever cared about magazine comparisons. They mean absolutely nothing to me.

Or you could look at it the other way - why did it take the Corvette almost TWICE the displacement to beat the GT?

It’s nice to have bragging rights but that’s all they are - bragging rights for bench racers.

If Ford had won somebody would post it, we’d say that’s great and move on. That’s it. There is no double standard here - those tests and reviews and awards just aren’t that important.

I used to really care about these tests and the reviews of Car and Driver, Road and Track, etc. I would take in the entire magazine, memorizing the numbers, and read the articles multiple times. I truly enjoyed them...when I was 14.

And 14 year olds are very impressionable and are the future customers are they not? Just like all of us that are old enough to drive.

Or you could look at it the other way - why did it take the Corvette almost TWICE the displacement to beat the GT?

It’s nice to have bragging rights but that’s all they are - bragging rights for bench racers.

If Ford had won somebody would post it, we’d say that’s great and move on. That’s it. There is no double standard here - those tests and reviews and awards just aren’t that important.

So having the best selling truck for 41 years running means nothing to Ford? Yeah right!

And 14 year olds are very impressionable and are the future customers are they not? Just like all of us that are old enough to drive.

Well, I remember Ford almost never winning a comparison test. Guess what I drive...

So having the best selling truck for 41 years running means nothing to Ford? Yeah right!

There is ZERO relationship between magazine test results (or reviews or comparison tests or rankings) and sales and profits. ZERO. That’s why Ford doesn’t care.

Can't handle it? The truth that is!

Has Ford made any changes to the car since it first came out in December of 2016?

They don't need to and never intended to . . . .

Haven't heard/read anyone being disappointed with ownership.

There is ZERO relationship between magazine test results (or reviews or comparison tests or rankings) and sales and profits. ZERO. That’s why Ford doesn’t care.

Do you have prof of that? Or is that something they taught you in Business class.

Toyota Camry - dead last in EVERY comparison test but #1 in sales. For years and years and years.

Camaro has always had bigger engines and wins almost every track comparison but Mustang has consistently outsold it.

Toyota Corolla - see Camry.

Toyota Camry - dead last in EVERY comparison test but #1 in sales. For years and years and years.

Not so Grasshopper.....

Porsche, Lexus, Toyota top J.D. Power dependability study

GMC and Cadillac are at the bottom of the brand rankings. Cadillac dropped six places from a year ago to secure the last-place position. The Acadia SUV debuted at "well below average" and is among the 10 least reliable new models. Its issues involve problems relating to infotainment systems, drive systems, climate control and power equipment. All of Cadillac's models had "below average" reliability.

At Ford, the F-150 improved to "average" reliability, but the Focus compact car and Fiesta subcompact car remain "well-below average" with ongoing clutch and transmission problems.

The 2017 Ford F-150 improved to "average" reliability in the Consumer Reports magazine's reliability survey.

Here's how the brands break out:

1. Toyota

2. Lexus

3. Kia

4. Audi

5. BMW

6. Subaru

7. Infiniti

8. Buick

9. Honda

10. Hyundai

11. Nissan

12. Mazda

13. Porsche

14. Mercedes-Benz

15. Ford

16. Volkswagen

17. Chrysler

18. Chevrolet

19. Acura

20. Jeep

21. Tesla

22. Lincoln

23. Volvo

24. Dodge

25. Ram

26. GMC

27. Cadillac

Camaro has always had bigger engines and wins almost every track comparison but Mustang has consistently outsold it.

That is true, but only because the Camaro is a POS.

They don't need to and never intended to . . . .

Haven't heard/read anyone being disappointed with ownership.

Except maybe the guy's that burnt. But Ford did give him a new one which was a good move n their part. But then again they had to to save face.

Well since facts and common sense aren’t helping with this argument I’m done.