Ford Retail Order Tracking Website Announcement

ice-capades

19 minutes ago, PineNut said:

Yes, go to the 'Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees' forum.  Be sure to read the rules.  You need to accumulate 15 posts before you can use the service.  

No chance without VIN. Probably if you have dealer code and order number. But in my case the official order number was completely different to that one, my dealer told me. So I fear, that will not work in most cases..

Edited by DieterG

13 hours ago, Xraymd said:

It’s intermittent. If I refresh and hit “accept” over and over I usually get in eventually. Once you do, book mark your tracking page. It’ll be easier to get back. 

Thanks. It actually let me in this morning after about 4 days of trying.

Edited by Wpatterson
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 10:19 AM, DieterG said:

No chance without VIN. Probably if you have dealer code and order number. But in my case the official order number was completely different to that one, my dealer told me. So I fear, that will not work in most cases..

If you provide the dealer name and your last name, the person looking into Vehicle Visibility can download a full list of every vehicle for that dealer ("generate retail report"), no VIN or order number needed. It's nice to know the dealer code, but those can be looked up, too. Of course that's all in theory; if the guy volunteering his access doesn't want to sift through long retail reports for you, then you'll need to follow his rules.

7 hours ago, balthisar said:

If you provide the dealer name and your last name, the person looking into Vehicle Visibility can download a full list of every vehicle for that dealer ("generate retail report"), no VIN or order number needed. It's nice to know the dealer code, but those can be looked up, too. Of course that's all in theory; if the guy volunteering his access doesn't want to sift through long retail reports for you, then you'll need to follow his rules.

I aggree if it is a custom order.

GT69 is an order for dealers stock as I know so far from our German forum.

So you could probably find it with all details of the configuration if you have enough time .