Ford vs. Chevy for charity.

Many years ago, my wife's ex husband decided to blow up an old Toyota crown engine,

so they parked it in the front yard with a brick on the throttle and let it go......

Half an hour later they ran out of beer so took the brick off the throttle and drove off in search of more beer..

• Like 1

I got a big belly laugh outta this video and no one else is amused? Cmon gang lighten up!

I found it amusing too....but a common, shared radiator?? When the Chevy puked and started losing coolant, it was only a matter of time that the Ford would likewise die...but it was a good laugh....That Chevy didn't last long at all....LMAO!!!

Many years ago, my wife's ex husband decided to blow up an old Toyota crown engine,

so they parked it in the front yard with a brick on the throttle and let it go......

Half an hour later they ran out of beer so took the brick off the throttle and drove off in search of more beer..

We tried blowing up a 73 Olds 350 once. After 30 minutes with the throttle on the floor nothing happened, so we added a gallon of water to the oil, and ran it full throttle 12 more minutes until the car started on fire. It was still running wide open when we left!

I heard a story once of a couple guys who tried to destroy a 300 six in a rusted out pickup. They had a brick on the pedal for three tanks worth of gas before it finally threw a rod thru the side of the block and drained the oil onto the driveway. That didn't stop it though, so they drove it 15 miles to another buddy's house running on 5 cylinders and no oil to show him and then drove it to the junkyard where they had to shut it off with the key.