Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

ole

2017 fusion

I owned a 2017 Fusion that was totaled, Hit behind rear wheel pushed trunk pan to the left and bent the frame. It was a Job 2 Fusion with luxury and tech. packages. We bought it new and liked it so much that we bought another one identical to our first one but this is a Job 1 Fusion. Does anyone know the differences between Job 1 and Job 2. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about the collision, I hope everyone was okay.

On the homepage there’s a tab at the top labeled Order Guides. Check page one of the first and last guide to find any changes. The later versions highlights and notes the changes from the previous version.

Thank you transitman. No there were no injuries in the accident. thank you for the information and it appears both cars are Job 2 cars.

There's fundamentally no difference between a Job 1 and Job 2 build. Job 2 usually has features that were deemed "late availability" and thus weren't available during the Job 1 period. As to how long Job 1 lasts before it changes to Job 2 I actually don't know. Nobody has ever asked.

I think they also do it if they make pricing changes.

I think they also do it if they make pricing changes.

No. The "Job" designations are for order scheduling and production only and the pricing changes have no impact.