Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Creeking front end
Posted 08 September 2018 - 09:18 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:37 AM
control arms/ball joints.
I have a 04 expedition and the front end creeking and squeaking. Changed inner and outer tie rods. Any ideas on what next to try.
Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:39 PM
I had an old Crown Vic with that creaking problem. I got a needle that fit my grease gun, $10 on Ebay, and injected grease into the rubber bag surrounding the ball joints. It helped. Just make sure they are not worn out and loose.
Edited by gthims, 09 September 2018 - 07:41 PM.
Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:54 AM