Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Job 1 for 2019 Lincoln Nautilus

nautilus job 1

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NNRT

NNRT

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 01-August 10

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:10 PM

I have conflicting information  about JOB 1, for the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus

Some say - September 4, 2018  (TODAY)

others say October 2018

Also is there a link where I can enter my VIN number, to get more information as to build date, and shipping to my dealer.

I have had Lincolns since 1953 - which was a Lincoln Capri Convertable - and I have photos -

have had Lincoln or Ford / Mercury vehicles all my life -  too many to count too

Any information is greatly appreciated, as I have pre-traded my 2017 MKX already -

Phil

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   ice-capades

ice-capades

Ford Dealer Advertising & Inventory Manager

• 2,895 posts
  • Joined 25-July 01
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Mustang EcoBoost Fastback

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:06 PM

Job #1 Date was updated to 09/06/2018 per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin). 

• NNRT likes this

#3 OFFLINE   NNRT

NNRT

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 01-August 10

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:08 AM

Thank you for the information ! 

#4 OFFLINE   DeeCee

DeeCee

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 05-August 18
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

Try this for info on build date, etc.   Vehicle Locator By Ford Employees

#5 OFFLINE   DeeCee

DeeCee

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 05-August 18
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:26 PM

So does anyone know if Job1 for the Nautilus started today?

#6 OFFLINE   Albertabound

Albertabound

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 26-October 07

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

I was notified yesterday through Vehicle located by Ford Employees that my ordered 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve is scheduled for build on 10/19/2018.

#7 OFFLINE   Shelby32

Shelby32

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-August 18
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • Current Vehicle:Lincoln Black Ladel MKZ

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:36 AM

I have a Nautilus on order too. After seeing a preproduction unit I may back out. The interior is a real let down its a MKX interior with no changes except phone charger and new LCD dash instruments thats it. Same cheap looking black plastic center console as the old MKX  and  I hope they have fix the hood fitment issue they had on the preproduction unit it was really bad. But after looking at the 2019 MKC hood and grill gaps on the dealer lot my hope maybe miss guided. They should have had the 3.0 in this vehicle because all of the vehicles its competes with have better options for engines like Mercedes GLC. Ford got out of the car business because it could not make a competitive product and there SUV's are really starting look like there non competitive cars. Sorry for the rant the Nautilus looks really nice on the outside but the interior is a big let down. 

Edited by Shelby32, 12 September 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#8 OFFLINE   fuzzymoomoo

fuzzymoomoo

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Joined 18-February 14
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2008 Focus, 2018 Fusion

Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:30 AM

Do not ever use a preproduction build as a gauge for quality. It will almost never be up to snuff, that's why they do preproduction builds.
Officially a disgruntled Ford Employee

#9 OFFLINE   akirby

akirby

fordmantpw's alter ego

• 29,520 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2018 F150 Supercab XLT Magnetic Grey 3.5LEB

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:36 AM

I have a Nautilus on order too. After seeing a preproduction unit I may back out. The interior is a real let down its a MKX interior with no changes except phone charger and new LCD dash instruments thats it. Same cheap looking black plastic center console as the old MKX  and  I hope they have fix the hood fitment issue they had on the preproduction unit it was really bad. But after looking at the 2019 MKC hood and grill gaps on the dealer lot my hope maybe miss guided. They should have had the 3.0 in this vehicle because all of the vehicles its competes with have better options for engines like Mercedes GLC. Ford got out of the car business because it could not make a competitive product and there SUV's are really starting look like there non competitive cars. Sorry for the rant the Nautilus looks really nice on the outside but the interior is a big let down. 

Perhaps you're under the misconception that the Nautilus is an all new vehicle.  It's not.  It's just the 2018 MKX with a new grille and a new name - a midcycle refresh.   Same for the MKC.   New versions of these on the new platforms are forthcoming and should see all new interiors and new drivetrain choices.   Nautilus might move to a RWD CD6 platform although we keep getting conflicting reports on that.

2018 F150 Supercab XLT Sport (Magnetic) - 3.5LEB
2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve (Luxe/Cappucino)

#10 OFFLINE   mrgdr57

mrgdr57

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 19-August 07
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2018 MKZ Black Label - Thoroughbred

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

Dealership updated my father yesterday on his Nautilus Reserve order. ETA has been pushed from October to November 23. He’s going to have to extend his current ‘16 MKX lease for a second time and has now also had to pay its 2019 CA registration renewal. C’est la vie.

Now: 2018 Lincoln MKZ Black Label - Chroma Elite Copper Metallic & Thoroughbred Theme, 2.0L FWD, Technology and Climate Packages, Multi-contour seats.
Gone but not forgotten: 2015 Lincoln MKC Reserve - Ruby Red/White Sand. 2.0L FWD, Tech & Climate, THX II, CCD suspension,19" Premium Nickel Luster wheels.
2012 Focus Titanium 5-door - Ingot Silver/Charcoal. Titanium Premium, Handling and Winter Packages and Navigation.
2003 Lincoln LS V8 Premium Sport - Lt. Tundra/Espresso w/THX-Nav, KKM cold-air intake.

2000 Lincoln LS V8 Sport - Graphite Blue/Lt. Graphite. Custom stainless steel cold-air intake, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, CDC LSE wheels.

#11 OFFLINE   MKZMark

MKZMark

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 19-October 17
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2017 MKZ Reserve 2.0 FWD

Posted Today, 11:05 AM

I have conflicting information  about JOB 1, for the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus

Some say - September 4, 2018  (TODAY)

others say October 2018

Also is there a link where I can enter my VIN number, to get more information as to build date, and shipping to my dealer.

I have had Lincolns since 1953 - which was a Lincoln Capri Convertable - and I have photos -

have had Lincoln or Ford / Mercury vehicles all my life -  too many to count too

Any information is greatly appreciated, as I have pre-traded my 2017 MKX already -

Phil

How about a photo of the '53?

We vacation in Spring Lake every year, nice place.

2017 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 2.0 FWD

2017 Lincoln MKX Select 3.7 AWD

#12 ONLINE   Assimilator

Assimilator

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Joined 05-March 18
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Lincoln MKX, 2018 F-150 SuperCrew, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium

Posted Today, 03:01 PM

Dealership updated my father yesterday on his Nautilus Reserve order. ETA has been pushed from October to November 23. He’s going to have to extend his current ‘16 MKX lease for a second time and has now also had to pay its 2019 CA registration renewal. C’est la vie.

Yeah, that's normal unfortunately.  I've been in this spot virtually every time I order a new model Lincoln.  I've had to extend my lease up to 6 months at one time because of an order on a 2016 MKX that took WAY longer than anticipated.  I even had a 2013 MKZ on order that never got built and had to give up.  It's frustrating, that's why I generally advise people avoid ordering the newer models up front, you will run into delays.  

Edited by Assimilator, Today, 03:02 PM.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·