Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
What MY Mode settings do you have ?
Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:34 PM
We are loving our 2019 convertible 5.0 with the 10 speed auto
We now have 850 miles on it. Our My Mode settings are ....
We live in a very rural area and have had the active exhaust
on Track setting since we bought it.
We have the steering and the transmission setting in Normal
What do you all have yours set at and why ?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:24 AM
1) Wide open side pipes and Corsa Xtreme mufflers.
2) Use only Trackey feature (like a "tune").
3) Shocks set firm for front and medium rear (for launch weight transfer).
4) Steering set on Sport Mode.
5) Launch cal'ed for 2.5k RPM.
6) Must be a few things I can't recall even (have hood struts not prop rod but maybe doesn't count).
7) Only a 6 speed tranny.
You probably don't have spare tire, may want to check if you have Brembo brakes...... Have spare in mine but boy am I behind the times, guess I'll keep it though. image.jpeg 123.63KB 2 downloads
Edited by Rich B., 04 September 2018 - 04:36 AM.
Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:23 AM
I have MyMode set to comfort steering, normal transmission and quiet exhaust. That is my preferred mode when just cruising down the highway....especially with my wife. She is not a big fan of the more aggressive exhaust sounds. If I am just cruising along in 10th gear, I prefer the more quiet exhaust myself.
However, when I am alone in the car and driving around town, I don't use MyMode. I just have the steering on comfort, transmission on normal and the exhaust to either normal or sport.....and occasionally track if I am feeling like a hooligan.