Anyone else's Navi on hold?

god503

Mine is still sitting at East Brookfield mass train depot on hold by lincoln for something regarding the second row bench. I was told it could take up to 21 days to send someone to inspect it... that clock started on 8/21.

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! I WANT MY CAR!!! Already had a month delay due to parts shortage

Mine is still sitting at East Brookfield mass train depot on hold by lincoln for something regarding the second row bench. I was told it could take up to 21 days to send someone to inspect it... that clock started on 8/21.

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! I WANT MY CAR!!! Already had a month delay due to parts shortage

From my experience, it's more likely that a concern was identified at the plant for vehicles produced during a certain period and your vehicle was identified as being part of that production run of concern. It's highly unlikely that they will send someone to the East Brookfield, MA rail destination to inspect your vehicle and more likely that the concern will be identified at the plant. The worst case scenario is that your vehicle is returned to the plant but more likely that once the necessary is identified it'll be released for delivery to your dealership for the necessary repair.

I just hope they dont send it back to the factory. I had the deposit in since April!!!

Considering that discounts are few and far between on any Navigators, and 2019 production starts next month; why not just go with a 2019? At least the resale value will be higher...

Im leasing i got a good deal on a no money down lease. Plus there was a price increase for the 2019 and outside of adding a metalic black paint, no point to blow up the deal and wait another 3 to 5 months like i did this time

That being said.... THE HOLD IS OFF!!!! :love_shower::love_shower::love_shower::love_shower::love_shower: should be picking it up on Wednesday!

Edited by god503
  • Like 1

Im leasing i got a good deal on a no money down lease. Plus there was a price increase for the 2019 and outside of adding a metalic black paint, no point to blow up the deal and wait another 3 to 5 months like i did this time

That being said.... THE HOLD IS OFF!!!! :love_shower::love_shower::love_shower::love_shower::love_shower: should be picking it up on Wednesday!

Good luck! I'm sure it feels like Christmas coming early...

Yeah, my truck's msrp jumped $3500, but part of that is tech pack being standard now...