My guesses starting at Top Left

Transit Connect

B Class CUV/Trucklet

Transit

B Class CUV/Trucklet

TC based AV

Expedition

Super Duty

Mach 1/EV CUV (looks kinda like a Mustang based on grill shape under "sheet")

Short C/Maverick (behind Focus/in front of Transit)

Focus ST

Focus Active or Fusion replacement?

F-150
Ranger

Escape
Fiesta
EcoSport
Mustang

Explorer
2 door Bronco

4 Door Bronco

So I'm guessing this is world wide and not US centric

Edited by silvrsvt

Where would Model E be? Will the focus Eletric succeed MK4? Looks like Ford's shy about electric vehicles. Only bet focuses on Mach 1, which has already been reported that it will not even have that name anymore

Looks like its been updated-

xdjWU86.jpg

I saw this earlier and thought to myself that five years is a long time. It really doesnt portray confidence to me, and I found it to be somewhat of an embarrassing advertisement.

I see, truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck, and Mustang.

I saw this earlier and thought to myself that five years is a long time. It really doesnt portray confidence to me, and I found it to be somewhat of an embarrassing advertisement.

All but 2 or 3 will be available in the next couple of years.

I see, truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck,truck, truck. truck, and Mustang.

I see three trucks and a bunch of cars masquerading as trucks.

One of them is off the table now...

Where would Model E be? Will the focus Eletric succeed MK4? Looks like Ford's shy about electric vehicles. Only bet focuses on Mach 1, which has already been reported that it will not even have that name anymore

The Model E became the Mach 1-I think Ford came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth chasing lower end of the market with an EV.

I see the "Mach 1" as a $40-50K+ EV that is similar to the Jaguar E Pace in size and concept.

Model E is the platform name. There will be many models based on this platform.

MACH 1 was going to be the first model name. But latest news is that Ford changed its mind (what a surprise!)

Mach 2? :hysterical: I kid....

What about Ford Electron? (other electrified models, while they wouldn't fit with the "E" or "F" themes could then be Proton, Neutron, Atom)

Ampere?

Electrolyte?

Fuse?

MACH 1 was going to be the first model name. But latest news is that Ford changed its mind (what a surprise!)

Yeah, slapping that name on “not a Mustang” was a particularly tone-deaf move, which is saying something, given the torrents of stupid that have been flowing from the mouths of Dearborn execs over the last several months.

Yeah, slapping that name on not a Mustang was a particularly tone-deaf move, which is saying something, given the torrents of stupid that have been flowing from the mouths of Dearborn execs over the last several months. years.

FTFY

I would have named it "Thunderbird" if they really wanted a blast from the past name as it also has an electric connotation and has zero chance of being used on a car now.

There is really no need to resurrect a heritage name for the EV. The target buyers won't draw any parallels from the heritage... it doesn't register.

Ford should come up with a new name for the car. Or use an existing name that still has lots of equity like Fusion. Honestly, I think C-Max (for the smaller EV) or Flex (for the larger EV) are probably just as good of names for the EV as any.

There is really no need to resurrect a heritage name for the EV. The target buyers won't draw any parallels from the heritage... it doesn't register.

Ford should come up with a new name for the car. Or use an existing name that still has lots of equity like Fusion. Honestly, I think C-Max (for the smaller EV) or Flex (for the larger EV) are probably just as good of names for the EV as any.

C-Max needs to be put to the pasture - the fuel economy reratings tainted its image.

and yet we were bullrushed when they announced it was being dis-continued...go figure...I think the escape hybrid will be a fine replacement....and should never have gone away

Edited by Deanh

I still see alot of T-birds running around in my area.

OH! Thunderbird! If you get over what it use to stand for and realize it can't be reused unless it's pinned to a completely different vehicle, this MIGHT make a ton of sense. Thunder & Lighting is a nice allusion for a performance BEV and it's a name with brand awareness.

It's still a little archaic and could become a distraction like Mach1...but I think it works better.

Oh Man, Personally I love it! But I'm pretty sure they've already considered it.

Edited by Assimilator

I hope Maverick and Corsair are the last names resurrected. I still think it was bad choices, but anyway

I hope Maverick and Corsair are the last names resurrected. I still think it was bad choices, but anyway

I don't mind Maverick, but Corsair I'm on the fence on (though it's grown on me). I don't think either name has been been officially confirmed, though.

I don't mind Maverick, but Corsair I'm on the fence on (though it's grown on me). I don't think either name has been been officially confirmed, though.

Maverick is a memorable name for a coupe sports V8. I understand there's a Ford SUV called Maverick, but it's not memorable

Maverick was used globally on a small utility, including the first gen Escape. It's not that much of a stretch.

Edited by Assimilator