F-150 6.5' bed stake pockets

gr82balive

I am new here, and recently custom ordered my first Ford in 30 years (F-150). Can anyone tell me how many stake pockets are in the bed? I read that there were definitely two in the back by the tailgate. I also assume there are more, but read that they weren't marked with a pop out plastic plate? How do you find them. I would like to put in Bull Ring tie downs, but don't know how many to order, or how to get to them.

There are pockets on the corners with pop out covers. I think there is another set hidden under the plastic about 18” back from the cab. This is so you can put 5.5” bed rails on with room for a tool box in front. I just put on a set of 6.5” rails and there were instructions on how to find it and use a router bit to uncover it. Look at the Putco 6.5” bed rail instructions.

I put on the Ford black rails which turned out to be Putco rails and they work great - give you tie downs anywhere along the bed.

Thank You!

The people on this forum are awesome! I am getting lots of information by reading threads I would not have known to ask about. :)

Much is more technical than I understand, but I'm trying to learn how to make the best use of my truck...if it ever shows up :whistling: