Hello! My First Ford!

StromSpeed

Hello everyone! Very excited to join and get my first Ford: a Mustang GT!

I have ordered a 19' Mustang GT Premium, 401A, PP2, Act-Exhaust, and B&O. Looks like from the forum threads so far I will have some time to wait given my selections. But I would rather know a car was built on the line just to my spec. Wish I could even see the car on the line or even a quick-pic of it heading down the line! How awesome would that be! :love_shower:

Very excited to join the Ford Family!

Thanks,

Marcus.

Hello everyone! Very excited to join and get my first Ford: a Mustang GT!

I have ordered a 19' Mustang GT Premium, 401A, PP2, Act-Exhaust, and B&O. Looks like from the forum threads so far I will have some time to wait given my selections. But I would rather know a car was built on the line just to my spec. Wish I could even see the car on the line or even a quick-pic of it heading down the line! How awesome would that be! :love_shower:

Very excited to join the Ford Family!

Thanks,

Marcus.

Congratulations-sounds like a winner! When you get a vin, post it. I had a new 07 CV Sport on order and when the order was placed I did a post on the CV thread telling the people at STAP to "build me another good one"-like the one it was replacing. I got a quick response saying.."give us the vin when you get it". I did, not really expect anything but lo and behold I started getting updates. And when it was delivered, the window sticker had my name hand lettered on it and there was a greeting and signature on the inside of the trunk lid signed by one "Top Gun"! Loved that car -company policy said it had to go at 100,000 miles so its long gone but still on my avatar!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 8:38 PM, Bob Rosadini said:

Congratulations-sounds like a winner! When you get a vin, post it. I had a new 07 CV Sport on order and when the order was placed I did a post on the CV thread telling the people at STAP to "build me another good one"-like the one it was replacing. I got a quick response saying.."give us the vin when you get it". I did, not really expect anything but lo and behold I started getting updates. And when it was delivered, the window sticker had my name hand lettered on it and there was a greeting and signature on the inside of the trunk lid signed by one "Top Gun"! Loved that car -company policy said it had to go at 100,000 miles so its long gone but still on my avatar!

Thats is very cool. Will do n

On 8/20/2018 at 1:07 PM, danglin said:

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Make sure to post :camera: when you get your new machine!

Will do!! Thanks!

On 8/20/2018 at 1:07 PM, danglin said:

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Make sure to post :camera: when you get your new machine!

Will do!! Thanks!